Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hawaiian Morp



On saturday, Social Activities put on Hawaiian Morp.  I asked Andy of course! The dance was so cute! I enjoyed the decorations and Kelsi the Manager did a great job.  I love working with these individuals who are involved in the activities program.  I am kind of sad that I will be moving on to new and exciting things come next semester.  Andy is such a good sport to come and help set up and take down and enjoy a dance or two.  We even took an adorable picture.
Other good news: only 6 more weeks of school! During the break I am hoping to go on a little road trip with some friends, maybe to california.  We will see what happens.  Thats all I have for now.  Enjoy the journey!

4 comments:

  1. Ya! What a fun post! I am glad to see that Social has been such a blast! Hope it was fun going with Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em- Dr. K and I were just talking about you yesterday, really, you do need to keep us posted on your super busy life! Glad you are enjoying your "college days" they go fast! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, thanks for the comment on my blog! We are working this Sat. call Cathy and tell her you will work with us, I think I'm the only one working with Dr. K as of now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello girl!
    It's been forever, I saw you had a blog and wanted to write to you. We are back in shelley and loving it!

    It's good to see pictures of you, you are so cute! I miss having you around!

    ReplyDelete