Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and Family Pictures

Thanksgiving has been great!!!

First I want to share this cute video called The Spirit of Thanksgiving. Think about all the little things you can be thankful for. I hope that we each can realize each day that we have so much to be grateful for and happy about.


For Thanksgiving I was able to come home and be with my family. We had everyone there and ate lots of great food. We then just relaxed. On Friday my mom, Becca and my mom's friend Kim went shopping at 4:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. It was a wild day. I am almost done with all my Christmas shopping though! I just need to grab a few little things. It is great to be done.

Now I have to go back to school for a couple of intense weeks. Then only one more semester and an internship!!! The end is really coming! It is crazy how time flies.

Yesterday we were able to take some family pictures. It was a little bit wild and crazy cause we had to hike and pose and I was trying to remember everything I have learned from watching America's Next Top Model.

I have been trying to post the pictures but it hasn't been working. I will continue to try!
Here is one of me, not really loving it,but my mom did.

Mom and Dad, a little bit cheesy!
Breah, Eric and Baby. Isn't she looking so cute!

The whole family minus the dogs.
The family again with lots of sun!




2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm Thankful for you Emily! That video is awesome. Cant wait till next semester, can't believe its your last. You're not allowed to leave me just yet. Well Id love to see the pictures! Tell everyone hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha,

    They are up!!! I will tell everyone hi, and I think you should move back to the back with me!

    ReplyDelete