I am really enjoying school and my major. I feel like I am learning so much about so many different things. I feel like I am pushed to my limit and at times I don't know how I will complete assignments, but it always works out. I know that comes from remaining faithful and keeping constant the things which I know I must do. I am greatly blest. On Monday I had a big presentation in my Managing Healthcare Technology class. We have been learning about the operating room. It is intense and amazing. There has been so many things that have helped us to save lives in ways that have decreased recovery time and extensiveness of procedures. One of these procedures is Arthroscopy, which I gave my report on. Arthroscopy is a procedure that deals with joints. Three small incisions are made to perform either diagnosis or treatment of joint problems. One incision is for a camera, another for a light source and the third for a surgical instrument. I will post a couple of videos that I used in my video. Don't worry they shouldn't gross you out. There isn't any blood.
I would also like to share a video we watched as part of devotional. It comes from the talk called "You Know Enough" by Elder Neil L. Andersen. We all really do know enough to at least keep going. Sometimes thats all we can handle. We need to be able to take life one step at a time. We learn this way. As we take a leap of faith with what we know, then we will be given more.
These are just a couple of the good things in my life. Otherwise, I am just having fun, doing homework and trying to get some sleep!

Hooray for a new post! How is it going? Sounds like you're busy enough. Call the office to work with me some saturday :D How are things with Andy? Keep the posts coming it's the only thing that fills me in on what's going on in your life! Take care
ReplyDeleteOkay it's Debi, I have no idea why it came up as Emily (my Emily)! Just clearing that up for you :D
ReplyDeleteEmily!!!! It sounds like everything is going so great for you in Rexburg! I am so happy that you are so happy! I LOVE that little video that you posted with Elder Andersen... it was exactly what I needed to hear tonight. I miss Rexburg so much right now!
ReplyDelete