Monday, May 11, 2009

Time to spare...


I have a couple of minutes to write something before I have to meet for a group project so I thought I would relieve myself of some happenings.

Last week went by so quickly.  On Monday I got to watch Rebecca play softball in Driggs.  They lost, but she was on here game.  Andy and I went up and spent some time with everyone.  



Doug got home from working in Las Vegas last week, so I was able to see him at Rebecca's softball game.  He even brought Chester and Madison so they could enjoy some time at the cabin.

I have lots more to share and will do it next time I have a few more minutes to spare.



1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking today how you needed a new post! Nice job. Is Rebecca your sister? How's the smoochin with Andy?

    ReplyDelete