This is for you Debi. If you wouldn't have reminded me to post on my blog, I probably wouldn't have. So this weekend I went bowling with some friends and thought I
should share some photos. Of course I won. On Saturday I had quite a day. I got to work with some of my favorite people, Debi Jackson and Dr. Kohler. I am looking forward to many more Saturdays with them.
After work Andy and I went to play with Andy's best friend Alex. We played frisbee golf, which I am horrible at! But it was still so much fun. I enjoyed myself. I noticed that I tend to aim for trees or where there would normally be water. Afterwards we ate some lunch, talked and played a game. That evening we had a reception for our friend Aly. She has been waiting for over a year to get married. I admire her strength in waiting so long and being apart from her fiance for so long.
Today was amazing! I did a lot of church stuff, meetings and what not. I did win a little contest we had between the presidents to get these info sheets filled out for the bishopric and I got all of mine in today so my Relief Society gets a treat next week! The other thing that was so great was that the CES fireside with Elder David A. Bednar was broadcasted live from the Hart Auditorium in Rexburg. It was such an amazing fireside. Elder Bednar spoke about how relationship in the flesh are more important that creating a fake life that exists on the internet and to be wary of the way we use technology. I liked that he also linked that the plan of salvation to knowing who we are and how that helps us to make correct choices with different types of technology whether it be the internet, T.V., etc.
Tomorrow I will be back to classes. I hope that I get all my homework done in the morning because I played so much this weekend, but it was so much fun!

Fantastic! I love it, I loved working with you too, and meeting Andy. You guys are cute together. Thanks for mentioning ME in your blog! If you change your mind about going to the retreat, you can always work with me again this Sat. Thanks for the update on your text as well :D Love ya
ReplyDelete