My best friend Katie is engaged and getting married on March 20. It has been wild and even stressing me out. They got engaged at the end of January and she still hasn't decided on a dress. I would be bridezilla for sure if I were her. But I am not so I have to try and calm her as we are under four weeks until the big day. We are having a bridal shower this Saturday so that should be fun!

I am an AUNT! It is crazy. The day after she was born Andy, Doug (my older brother) and I took a quick road trip to Twin Falls to see Raegan and the new proud parents. She's a cutie with lots of dark hair. The only pictures I have came from my phone so hopefully they work ok.

I also forgot to post another one of my favorite super bowl commercials. This one is for Andy, especially the part about vampire T.V. shows.

Congrats on being a new aunt!! She's darling. How are things with you and Andy going? No big announcement yet? Stop stressing over your friends wedding, it's not yours - save the stressing for that =) Good luck with all your upcoming tests!! Are you EVER working again?
ReplyDeleteOh I love babies! And yay for calming down Katie. I'm sure everything will be great!
ReplyDelete