Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Favorite Super Bowl Commercials

I will admit that I along with millions of others watched the super bowl on Sunday. I enjoyed a couple of commercials. I thought it would be fun to post them here for you to enjoy. (Just a note: my minor is Public Relations and we talk about these kind of things in my communications classes, so I think it is fun.)

Favorite Commercial: Google Love Story, because it showed what google can provide. It was somewhat sweet and more sophisticated among all the other ads. This was google's first T.V. advertisement. They did a great job.

Second I just thought this one was pretty cute/funny. The E-Trade babies!

I better also include the top rated commercial: Snickers with Betty White. It is pretty funny.

Lastly, this commercial didn't really seem to fit with the super bowl but was still beautifully done. Hyundai Sonata.



1 comment:

  1. Well done missy!! Hope all is well with you, haven't heard from you in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete