Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter 2010--What a semester!

I really promise I am going to try and be better at blogging. The new year has begun and it going in full swing. This is my last semester of classes and then I hope I can find an internship for the summer. I have a full schedule this semester which is super fun. My favorite class is Health Promotion methods. We play ice breakers and made puppets the other day.

Tutoring is a new hobby of mine or a source of income. I am tutoring this semester for some healthcare administration classes. It has been quite the learning experience. It has really stretched me. It is interesting to try and work one on one with an individual and help them understand when they learn differently than I do.

I am soon to be an Aunt! My brother and his wife are expecting a baby in the first of February. i will post pictures when we get them. Otherwise, I should get back to my homework and try to be productive. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily it's Laura Jolley (Hosack)!!! My sister was "blog hopping" (as she called it) the other day and came across your blog. I was so excited when she told me! You should email me so I can invite you to my blog. I would love to keep in touch with you! laura.jolley@hotmail.com

    By the way, you look gorgeous in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you!! I've been slacking on my own blog lately. Good luck with all your adventures this semester! Making puppets and playing ice breakers, hmmmmm... sounds like a super hard class!

    ReplyDelete